Mar 14, 2009

crying as a way out??

I do hate people cry.

not in a way that cry is illegal in my life.. I do cry.. I’m still a human, and particularly a girl.. it just that I hate people who are CONSTANTLY cry for some silly reason.

call me evil, call me cruel, but I do have no mercy on people who are crying on some stupid, simple thing. aku nek bosan. or I shall say, annoyed. real annoyed. bayangkan,kalo dah dlm seminggu, 3 kali nangis. over some silly thing. mostly about her boyfriend. aarrgghh!! daripada aku kesian, terus jadi menyampah..

I know women do use tears for a way out of problem. some people do find it comforting. they cry when in trouble, cry when they r sad, and even why they are happy. biologically, when we cry, a some kind of hormone are released (not sure what kind of hormone, I think its endocrine, but I’ll check) and makes us feel relieved.. aku tau sume tu,tp aku still xley tgk org nangis.. over some silly reason of course.. menunjukkan yang die masih xmatang.. crying doesn’t solve anything. do something. world doesn’t evolve around u kay?? just grow up! arrgghh!!

imagine going to her room to find her, well almost everytime, crying. mula2 mmg la aku rasa kesian.. she’s still a friend of mine and of course I love her, as a friend. but then, kalo kita nasihat pun mcm msk telinga kiri kuar telinga kanan je,wat pe? niat nk bergumbira, tgk die nangis, terus xde mood. sampaikan aku rasa ilang selera aku. tu dah kira hebat dah tu.. aku jarang xpegi makan. hehe. ok, back to her. die nangis sampai aku tensen.. hebat hebat.

mungkin ada yg rasa jengkel gle dgn perangai n kenyataan aku ni,tp aku nk wat camne.. aku dah mmg camni.. aku pun nangis gak, tp kalo aku nangis, aku akan make sure yg aku sorang2, coz aku xske ble ada org datang kat aku n hug me n say ‘r u alrite?’ aku terharu, yes, mmg tu yg sepatutnya org perlukan tyme seedy kan? tp ntahla, mende tu wat aku rasa cam aku lemah je.. cam aku vunerable sgt.. n I hate feeling that. ntahla.. kalo org yg tol2 rapat dgn aku, aku cam ok g kan.. tp kalo org yg xrapat dgn aku, aku xbrape selesa.. ntah.. aku mmg camni..aku pun xfaham.. thats y aku xske nangs depan org.. weird isn’t? aku rasa aku mmg pelik.

No comments: